top of page
Services KJG Design Offer Extension Plans Loft Conversions New Builds Planning and Building Control Services

Planning permission application services, building regulations advice & more

Planning & Design:

We offer cost-effective solutions to assist with your planning permission application. We offer high quality and efficient service to provide effective and imaginative solutions to design problems. We can help you as much or as little as you like, from producing professional scale drawings of your existing property, and proposed development to offering full design solutions and completing the entire application on your behalf. A strong emphasis is placed on our client's individual needs and goals which can be achieved within realistic time scales and at an affordable and competitive price.


Building Regulations:

The Building Regulations help ensure that all new buildings, conversions, renovations and extensions (domestic or commercial) are going to be safe, healthy and high-performing. Detailed regulations cover specific topics including structural integrity, fire protection, accessibility, energy performance, acoustic performance, protection against falls, electric and gas safety. They also lay standards for drains, ventilation, protection against ingress of water and protection against contamination including methane and radon gas. The building regulations are defined by the English and Welsh Governments. The Building Regulation Advisory Committee (BRAC) advises the Secretary of State in England on making building regulations and setting standards for the design and construction of buildings.

KJG Design can produce high-quality building regulation drawings and obtain all necessary documents such as structural calculations.

You may have an original drawing which needs updating or have a good idea of what you want and can provide full measurements and detailed sketches and pictures, if this is the case you can e-mail us or send us the detailed measurements, we will produce your detailed plans for planning approval. This is practically useful if you are a builder or Surveyor who can measure the property and know exactly what extension or alteration you require.

Structural Engineers, SAP Reports, Acoustic Reports,

Tree Survey & Report, Conservation survey & Report:

Some of the above may be required on some planning and building regulation applications, KJG Design have used all of the above services we can call upon associates that we have used in the past and are happy with there work and fee structure.

KJG Design Local Building Control Approved
bottom of page